Monday, February 17, 2014

Octavian Avery: 15 weeks


My handsome little man is 15 weeks today.
Holy smokes time is rushing by.
He has grown from a squishy bobble head that slept all day,
to a squishy little man full of energy- and has acquired quite the personality.

He love his bouncer, hands and bath time.
He hates tummy time, when mama sits, and playing independently- he demands this mama's attention all the time (and really, who can blame him).

He has started rolling from belly to back,
giggling, and grabbing toys with both hands and instantly bringing whatever it is he is holding to his mouth.

We are currently transitioning him from sleeping in his swing at night to the co-sleeper,
which is a challenge since I refuse to CIO for at least 3-4 more months 
(and even when that times comes, I doubt I'd last more than 2 minutes).

He is the absolute best thing that ever happened to me.
and I love him to pieces.

now, if only I could get him to smile for the camera like he smiles for me...












I have lots to catch up on here on this blog.
Including my birth story- days I will never forget.

Little man was finally asleep and in bed 30 minutes ago.  
It is now 10:15pm and past my bedtime.
Hope you have a great day/night!

This little guys leggings are from salt city emporium - cutest leggings EVER.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Megan C. Stroup said...

So precious! I love his side part and his beautiful eyes!

cynthia said...

My son is 9 months tomorrow (!?!?) and still sleeping in his bassinet next to our bed for the first part of the night. Then when he wakes up (btwn 12-1 usually) he comes right into bed with us. I am back at work and don't have the energy to do more than roll over and grab him! Then we do side lying nursing until he falls back asleep. (During which I am almost always asleep first!) He is barely fitting in the bassinet anymore though so we have to figure something else out, but CIO will not be one of the options. I just couldn't handle it. I know there are a million opinions on sleep but this is what works for us. :)
Good luck with the transition! He's adorable. :)