Sunday, July 29, 2012

sunday sayings


I saw this while browsing through Pinterest last night.
The truth in these words gave me a little smack in the face,
woke me up,
and reminded me that no person on this earth is perfect.
although I like to think i am not a judgmental person,
i am also human,
and humans judge.
this is not an excuse.
oh no.
but, it is why I love this little saying so much.

i am human,
and so are you.
you sin,
and I sin.
sometimes in the same way,
and sometimes different.
what gives any of us the right to judge each other?
we are equal.

sorry for getting all heavy on you guys this morning,
just some food for thought to start your week.

---

also, now that i'm home,
i'm thinking about reinstating Sunday Sayings as a link-up.
for those of you new around here,
sunday sayings is simple-
link up any favorite sayings, thoughts, or words of wisdom.
it can also be as simple as an inspiring picture.
it can be funny, sad, or neutral.

would any of you be interested in joining in?

Hope you all have had a great weekend!
Pin It!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

I love this quote. It was said by a man named President Uchtdorf, and I was there when he said it. So simple, but so powerful.

Thanks for reminding me of it :)

Tamaras Blend said...

This made me think too, I'm definitely saving it on my computer (and strating to follow you on Pinterest!). Thanks for sharing.

Ikra said...

Such a nice quote and I will definitely try to link up on Sunday Sayings with you :) xx

Sneak peek into my life

Ikra said...

Such a nice quote and I will definitely try to link up on Sunday Sayings with you :) xx

Sneak peek into my life

Courtney B said...

LOVE this! Such a perfect reminder!

Little K. said...

Hello, just stopping by and thought to introduce my blog:) I share my opinions about high and low fashion with snap shots about Japanese people's fashion. I hope you stop by and follow my blog;) Thanks for your time!

Little K.
http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

Little K. said...

Hello, just stopping by and thought to introduce my blog:) I share my opinions about high and low fashion with snap shots about Japanese people's fashion. I hope you stop by and follow my blog;) Thanks for your time!

Little K.
http://lilkfashionista.blogspot.jp/

hayley [see.hay.fly] said...

i would definitely participate in a link up :)

Chrissy said...

Love this, it sure makes one think.
I post my Saturday's Sayings, could I link them up as well?
Happy Monday! xxx

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Great quote!

Emi said...

this is the best quote and something everyone should be reminded of! love your blog..xo

chaseandem.blogspot.com

Emi said...

this is the best quote and something everyone should be reminded of! love your blog..xo

chaseandem.blogspot.com