Friday, July 27, 2012

friday's fancies

Hi Everyone!
Happy Friday!
I've decided to link-up this week with the blog long distance loving for friday's fancies.
inspiration for the week?
summer refreshments.
after some thought and browsing,
i found inspiration with flavored water-


Since arriving back in California a little less than a week ago,
I have had to get used to one very unavoidable thing-
the weather.
for the majority of the time I was in Germany,
the weather was cool and mild,
and, usually rainy.
Even in the height of summer,
days were chilly and crisp.
but, Sacramento experiences a different summer.
one that is hot and dry.
flavored water is the perfect way to keep cool and hydrated...



1 / 23456789

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend, 
where ever you are!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Aimee L said...

Makes me want a tall glass of water! Love this outfit, especially that bracelet!

Cami said...

That dress is SUPER CUTE!! Lovely :)
Welcome back to the U.S.!!
I LOVE your blog re-design...it's beautiful! Did you make it yourself?!
Happy Friday! ox

Sarah and Stewart said...

Have you ever had Nuun? They're these awesome flavored electrolyte enhanced drink tabs with less than 10 calories that make water SO much yummier!

chrissy said...

Ooooooh wow that water looks SO refreshing! May need to go make some right about...NOW! :)

Chrissy
www.palatineave.blogspot.com

Ikra said...

Water looks amazing :) I hope you too have nice weekend xxx

Sneak peek into my life

Stephanie said...

Cucumber water used to be my fave until I had strawberry water at a kids' bday party. So yummy and refreshing!

Great outfit, too. I'm totally in love with that dress!

Alyx said...

Mmm, now I'm thirsty!
That outfit is great!

Krystal said...

oh my goodness that water looks so refreshing!!

Joanna said...

that drink looks so good! Great blog

http://julietechotango21.blogspot.co.uk/

xoxo

Cara said...

Love your inspiration picture, that water looks so cool and refreshing! Great dress, it picks up all the beautiful colors of the water. Love that bracelet too!

The Preppy Student said...

thats a gorgeous dress. the water looks fantastic and I need that necklace! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a great weekend :)