Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the 4th in Germany

Happy 4th of July, lovelies.
I hope you have a day filled with food, friends and family.

please, do it for me-
my day has been filled with laundry, dishes and whining children.
what I would give to be back at home,
eating a burger with American cheese,
and drinking with friends.

but, not this year.
It's ok, i'll survive-
barely.
besides, all the good beer is in Germany.
This is the truth, 
I don't lie.
And, now that I think about, all things in hot dog form are better in Germany, too.
hmmm.

Anyway, hope you have a fantastic and safe day!

dooooooo it

Pin It!

12 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Yay! Red white and blue swimsuit (:

we & serendipity

Hannah said...

just posted some thought about the 4th and germany on my blog.
:)
Love your swimsuit and kinda jealous that the germans are not so proud of they're country...

bailey j said...

that picture is hilarious and awesome aha

Jenna said...

Haha, love that photo! Priceless :)

Hope you ended up having a good 4th even though you weren't home!

xxx
Jenna

Nikki said...

Awww - have you been to Aldi this week though? I bet they have some American stuff on sale! I know they did when I spent the 4th in Germany (a couple of times...I forced my German friends to wear red white and blue and play beer pong, it was pretty sweet! be careful of faulty sparklers though! I have a scar from that 4th!). :)

Liz Brown said...

You're one of a few bloggers spending the 4th in Germany this year. I would feel soooo lonely and weird if I wasn't at least with a few other Americans on the day. Hope you had some kind of fun anyway!

Emily said...

Absolutely LOVE that picture.

Jessica said...

Haha, that picture is priceless! Cute suit!

I nominated you for a blog award, check out my post from today if you want more info :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy 4th!!! Glad you got to celebrate with a little German beer! :)

Sarah and Stewart said...

Oh my gosh your suit is so adorable!

like store said...

i like it

Alex Butts said...

This picture is amazing. Need to party with you again