Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Sayings



Life is all about decisions.
sometimes easy,
and other times, really really hard.

Sometimes, I find that I worry too much
(when making these decisions)
about with other people will think.
will they agree?
or disagree?
how will I be judged?

This is stupid.

Let's face it, we all have one life,
and we should do what makes us happy.
We should surround ourselves with people that make us happy.

Not all decisions we make will be right,
but, that is part of living, learning and growing.

I have some decisions to make coming up. 
not everyone will understand,
and not everyone will be happy.
but, I can't live my life for other people.
I can only live it for me.

Pin It!

7 comments:

Jussie De Guida said...

I totally agree with this. You are living YOUR life, no one else is, and you have to do what is best for you. Sometimes the hard thing is the right thing. Your family and loved ones will understand every decision you make, should they not agree. Live your life for yourself, it will all work out!

Lyndsy said...

At least you're smart enough to know you have to do what is best for you. I think you have lots of support here from all your bloggy friends. :)

Alyx said...

Do what you need to do, girl!!

Milynn luong said...

I tend to be a worry rat myself. I used to be afraid how people would view me dependent on my actions but now I grew from that and live my own life regardless. Life isn't about making the right decisions but learning from our wrong ones.

Thank you for this post. I really needed it.


-Milynn
Love-And-Whimsy Blog

Alex Butts said...

do whatever makes you happy - thinking of you!

Sheila@TheFailteHouse said...

Excited to hear about your decision and I whole heartily agree - live is all about decisions, but at the end of the day decisions are part of life so we need not worry so much....working on that too!

Also, how did you make the great quote with the light pink circle?

Shireen | eatplaylovethattop.com] said...

Do it. If I listened to other people all the time, I'd still be miserable, at home behind a desk, eating fast food for lunch and never having left North America. You only have one life--you said it!!