Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh! How Pinteresting...Wanderlust

For this weeks Oh! How Pinteresting Wednesday,
I am making a list of some places I dream about visiting on a daily basis.

Over the past several years, 
I have grown to appreciate the great outdoors more and more-
especially the mountains and wide open spaces.
I could not imagine a more ideal day than one outside-

just me,
the fiance,
my camera,
and all the natural beauty this world has to offer...

Alaska
Mongolia
Chile
Patagonia
New Zealand
Antarctica 
Mt. Kilimanjaro

While traveling Europe is a dream come true,
I look forward to the day when I can explore some of these natural wonders-
places unspoiled (mostly) by man.

Pin It!

12 comments:

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

I am just in shock at how beautiful these places are. Seriously, the world is just beautiful. I've thought I've seen most of it with travelling to Europe, Carribbean and more, but really there is so much more to see! I need to start travelling!

Jenna said...

Stunning photos! I'm dying to go to patagonia and also definitely want to hike Kilimanjaro! It would be such a waste to live in Africa so long and never do it.

xxx
Jenna

Rachel said...

Beautiful pictures!! That first one is crazy!!

Ashley said...

That picture of Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVY said...

The first and the last are amazing.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Cait said...

ahh love all these pins!

Dumb Blonde Diaries said...

these pictures are breathtaking! love!

Laura said...

I love nature traveling! I've been to Hawaii, Alaska, Venezuela and now Europe in the past couple of years and I always find that my best time is int he nature...whether it the jungle wet lands of the big island, the glaciers of alaska or the private far-off beaches in Venezuela!

bailey j said...

I totally know what you mean. I'm not sure how much I would love it but there are a few places that you mentioned I'd love to go, with my boyfriend for sure!

Svenja said...

I really fell in love with the pic from Chile. Never travelled outside of Europe, but for sure I need to see this place one day...

Svenja

Shireen said...

Wow...isn't the world amazing? As a fellow American, you can probably commiserate with me when looking up plane ticket prices! You are SO lucky you're in Europe! I am coming to Spain for a month this fall, and actually flying out of Frankfurt in Germany--do you have recommendations for places to visit (maybe hidden gems?) in either country? Your blog is gorgeous I'm excited to read more!

www.eatplaylovethattop.com

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

These pics are absolutely amazing! Dying to get to Antarctica.