Monday, June 11, 2012

The fiance is coming!

That's right.
The fiance is coming.
He will be here Wednesday for 12 whole days!
it's been a little over a month since I last saw him,
and it's time we see each other again.
Each time he leaves,
it gets a little harder,
and the time finds itself passing slower and slower.

I'll be honest,
the thought of him leaving again is miserable.
and, sometimes, I don't know if I can handle saying goodbye one more time.
Long distance is harder than I ever thought it would be.

But, i'm going to stay positive, 
and enjoy the time we have together.
I will be working during the week,
but we will be spending as much time as possible outside-
assuming, of course, that the sun decides to show its pretty face.

I will also be keeping busy the next two months-
I have trips in the works to Salzburg, Vienna, The Netherlands and Belgium.
Thankfully travel keeps me busy, 
and makes being away from my fiance a little more tolerable.

Here are some pictures from his last visit.
Oh Bavaria, how I love thee.















Pin It!

19 comments:

Ana F. said...

How exciting! You know, that I'm married and see M everyday, we look back at those times when we were in different countries, long conversations on skype or google chat, long emails and lots of pictures to see what the other was up to, and then we realize how much that made us want to be more and more together :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous photos!! As always :)

Sally said...

BEAutiful photos my friend!!! SO happy for you that the boy is visiting :) Enjoy every moment!! xoxo

Alex Butts said...

yip yip yipeeeee!

Ashley said...

So excited for you!

Danielle said...

Those photos are beautiful! So glad you get to spend some time with your fiancé soon!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

My husband and I were apart for 6 years, you can do it!!!!! These pics are STUNNING!

Lyndsy said...

Enjoy it/him! :) P.S. So jealous of you living in Bavaria.

Alyx said...

SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Haha, I know how miserable you are without him, so yay for you two!! Enjoy your time together!!

Jenna said...

Yay! So glad he's coming out for another visit - I know that feeling of anticipating a visit for so long and then the whole visit just worrying about the fact that he's one day closer to leaving again. But, like you said relish the 12 days and then know that you'll have another visit to look forward too!

The pics from his last visit are bEautiful! Hopefully the sun shows its face for you guys :)

xxx
Jenna

bailey j said...

Wow - Bavaria! *applause*. What gorgeous photos, who would've known? Not me!

Have so much fun and enjoy your time with your fiance. Long distance is so hard but it can really strengthen your relationship and always makes me appreciate it a bit more.

Leslie said...

Such breathtaking pictures! I'm so excited that you're sweet fiance is coming to see you, 12 days will be a long time to visit too!! Enjoy your time together!

Holly Grass said...

Awesome pics. I have no idea how you do long distance. My bf lives 30 miles away and it might as well be to the moon

Andrea @ Love is... said...

That is so exciting that you get to see him again! You two are amazing people to make this long distance thing work.

And you take the most amazing pictures, I love them!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

how exciting for you to finally be with your fiance for a couple days! Great pictures by the way!

Norah said...

Gorgeous photos! I love your blog and what you seem to be about--travel and enjoying life with the one you love :) P.S. Peanut butter and cheese are definitely the best foods ever!

Mo (New on U) said...

Oh how great that he's coming again!

Just think - when you're finally back together, you'll never take time together for granted. That's a pretty big gift.

Svenja said...

I love your pictures!! I lived in Bavaria myself for quite some time (went to uni in Passau and worked in MUC) and I must say it was the best time of my life....

Happy reunion with your fiancé,

& happy regards,
Svenja

Sarah Segovia said...

Beautiful photos!