Friday, May 18, 2012

Fridays Letters


Dear Weather:
thank you for allowing the sun to show its pretty face today.  although it was still cold outside, I didn't care.  the sun is all this girl needed.  and, please, stay sunny through the weekend. I would love to spend some time riding the bike and hiking in the mountains.

Dear J:
you are making it impossible for me to teach you English.  I can't take the test for you, or hold your hand while you do it. so, suck it up and study.
don't worry, you can thank me later.

Dear J and A:
although i'm not always your favorite person, I love you both already.  you are both special, smart, and beautiful little people. thanks for being so awesome (99% of the time)

Dear Cousin Ingrid:
you are getting married this weekend! I am so sad I can't be there to share this special day with you and the rest of the fam, but I know you will have such a fabulous day!  you will be in my thoughts all weekend!

Dear money:
please start growing on trees. I would love to pay off all my student loans and never have to think about them ever again. Also, I would love to just take a year or two and travel the world. A money tree would surely make both these wishes come true.

Dear alarm:
I hate you. waking up at 6:30am just isn't cool.

Dear Bavarian schools:
I love your holiday system. 
six weeks summer vacation, and several two week vacations scattered throughout the year. so much better than three entire months of summer back-to-back.

Dear fiance:
I love you. come visit again soon.

Dear travel bug:
I know you're starting to get a bit antsy.  don't worry, we'll be going somewhere soon...
potential plans? austria, solvenia, budhapest, and egypt!
to say I am excited is an understatement. 

Dear blog friends:
I hope all of you have a great weekend! 


Photobucket


Pin It!

15 comments:

English Anderson said...

If you happen to find a money tree, please start passing around seeds. My travel plans heavily outweigh my checking account, and a little help would be lovely.

Chris said...

I'm with English. If you find that tree let me know. I mean I'd settle for a money bush if a money tree is asking for too much you know? Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday!

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Ana F. said...

A money tree would be a good invention. I need one of those too. I have the travel bug, a baby fever, I need a car and to go back to school. hahaha. I think I should start betting on the lotto!

This weekend, I'll be hanging out with the kids I au paired for. I can't believe they are 4,5 yo already. I'm so happy you have a good relationship with your host kids. That makes everything easier!

Milynn luong said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and sharing a little bit of your story with me! I'm so glad it's Friday, and like you, I hate my alarm for waking me up at 6:30 in the morning. I'm glad I can keep it off for a couple days and sleep in. Have a great weekend!

Lissa @ The Looking Glass said...

haha your money letter was hilarious! feel you! found you via the link up :) xo

Alyx said...

let me know when you find the money tree!!!

Laura said...

Nice! Maybe if we all at once ask money politely to grow on trees, it won;t be able to resist our cuteness and it will start growing on trees. Maybe.

Anna said...

I love this idea for a post! I am going to do it!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Britta Marie said...

Oh how I wish money grew on trees also! Those darn students loans would go away in a snap with one of those ;)

Sienna said...

that picture is so beautiful, id love to be there right now!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Dear Bailey,
This is my first time to your blog and I'm loving it already. :) Can't wait to follow along and read lots more!

p.s. that photo is GORGEOUS!

Ashley Slater said...

what a beautiful photo! You sound like you have such an interesting life, I am going to have to poke around and do some archive reading! loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley

Ashley said...

I just read your "about me" and you sound absolutely fabulous!! So glad you found me so I can get to know you better :-)

I definitely agree about needing a money tree. I wish I could find one around here!

Nicajoice said...

nice letters! :) I totally loved reading all of them.. by the way, thank you for dropping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment.. I am absolutely illness-free now! hehe.

Alex Butts said...

egyptttt?? how hav ei not heard this yet!