Tuesday, April 17, 2012

love list...


the sun shining today

my successful trip to Prague- I only got lost once

travel

the world- good, bad, beautiful, and ugly

my pillow

words of love from the fiance- always the best gift a girl can receive

burritos, hot sauce, and chili peppers- how I miss thee

purple cabbage

granola

fuzzy socks

latte macchiato's in the morning

chocolate croissants

hot showers

falling asleep to the sound of rain 

orange juice

my camera

Tom's apricot deodorant- I could smell my pits all day

guest blogging, find my post here
(where I talk about expat living)


*after re-reading this post, I realized two things- 
1. I am clearly living in a colder part of the world than I am used to, and
2. I think about food way too much.

Pin It!

11 comments:

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

Ha!! It's ok... I haven't in GE since 2006 and I am STILL thinking about the food that I loved there. =/

Jamie said...

I woke up to the sound of rain today and that was blissful

Jenna said...

I love all of the things on your love list :) Especially the chocolate croissants!

Can't wait to hear more about Prague!

xxx
Jenna

Ana F. said...

Hahaha - you should hang out with me more often and then you'll know a person that talks about food all the time! I usually think about dinner before even having lunch!

Krista Lynn said...

Live everything on here! Fuzzy socks and oversized sweaters with a cup of coffee is the best combo

Alex Butts said...

seriously that swan photo? you rule! and are you sure you cant come to munich this weekend??

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Prague and falling asleep to the sound of the rain? Sounds like heaven! Lucky girl! :)

D said...

Really liked your post over on Alyx's blog - will be heading to Germany this summer, so it was definitely great to get a little preview!

Victoria said...

Prague!!!

My mother went there for New Years a few years ago and ever since then, I have wanted to go so badly!

Love love chocolate croissants.... oh how I miss La Madeleine's!

SO happy you found me! I love your blog!

Jenny said...

Yayy I see that you're in Germany! I visited there like 4 years ago... It's Gorgeous! Love your blog! XoXo

Jenny

Kristin W said...

Prague is one of my favorite places in Europe...I want to go back soooo badly!