Thursday, March 8, 2012

phone photo dump

I am doing my first ever phone photo dump.
I am not one of the cool kids with an iphone, 
so, for me, instagram is something I can't participate in.

But, that's ok.
I don't need Instagram.
I have a this blog here which is better.

So, here's a look into my little world.
Food, running, and pretty things are my favorite.


1. View from my run- cherry blossom and windmill
2.  Moon- did you guys see that thing last night, it was enormous (this picture does NOT do justice)
3.  View from my run- random mule that made me really happy


4. Forever 21- I almost went in yesterday, but didn't. My bank account is thanking me today.
5. View from my run- geese that had no fear of people
6. San Francisco


7. View from my run- Negro Bar, Folsom CA
My last long run. The one that destroyed my shins and made me realize that, until I get xrays, distance running is not in my future.
8. The day my Hunter's came in the mail- I did do a happy dance
9. Eggs and pancakes- for DINNER.


10. View from my run- cherry blossoms
11. Dinner- yes, I ate it all. 
asparagus, salad, corn-edamame mix, 2 veggie burgers with no buns. I was still hungry after.
12.  My life- bed, computer, and at least one fur baby on my lap

13. Old Navy purchases- my new favorite store. Seriously guys, they have some awesome deals right now.
14. My babies
15. Red Velvet Cupcake Wine- Thank you Ana for introducing me! Seriously good stuff. 


I hope all of you are having a fantastic week!

This weekend I am meeting up with a handful of pretty awesome ladies for a little blogger brunch in Sacramento.
I can't wait!

PS- If you haven't yet, you can find me here:
Pin It!

22 comments:

kelsie fennell said...

Woo Hoo! Following you on twitter! I really need to try that wine, I keep hearing how wonderful it is! I still don't have an Iphone either, but I recently found mytubo for Androids and I really like it!

Beccah Nelson said...

I am SO jealous of how beautiful California is! Little Oklahoma looks dreary after looking at these pictures! I may be more apt to run if these were my views! :)

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Cupcake is one of my favorite wines. Great, great, great stuff!

Jasmine said...

I've been wanting to try that wine for a while now!!

Valerie Griffin said...

LOVE these pics!

all the food looks great

Old Navy is my FAVORITE store too :)

I'm dying for Hunters!

Tiffany said...

If it makes you feel any better.. I am not a cool kid either. I can't rock out to instagram! Maybe one day! I am a new follower :)
http://tiffanyreitz.blogspot.com/

Leslie said...

great pictures!! I've been wanting to try out that wine.. I seriously gaze at it every time I go on the win aisle. Looks like I'll be trying it soon. :)

Ana said...

haha so GLAD you liked the wine :)

Love your pictures! And I am, too, afraid to go into that new Forever 21 in SF!

likeomgitsashley said...

Love your photo dump! I also don't have an iPhone so it's good to know i'm not alone! Haha. That forever 21 is HUGE, that store is my weakness. I could spend HOURS in there! I hope you have a great weekend! Glad to have a new blog to follow. =)

Brooke @ Covered in Grace said...

I heart Cupcake wine!! The Moscato is fantastic. I've not seen the Red Velvet though..going to have to look.

Totally wishing I had your running views right now!

Sophie said...

loving all these photos! so excited that cherry blossoms are now blooming!

x

Jenna said...

Love all the photos from your run! You live in such a beautiful area :)

And, that mule is adorable - although I think just about any animal is adorable!

xxx
Jenna

rachel said...

LOVE the Cupcake Red Velvet....so delish!

marie said...

Love all your beautiful scenic pictures from your runs. Od Navy can be hit or miss for me, glad you got some great deals.

Megan C. Stroup said...

I was totally planning on having chocolate chip pancakes for dinner tonight. And after I saw this—I'm very happy with my decision. :)

Christine said...

aww... dang, sorry to hear about your shins. I have bad knees which hold me back from any kind of distance running, so I feel your pain :(. So jealous that you got some hunter rain boots! I've been wanting a pair forever!

alex butts said...

Red Velvet Cupcake wine? Get in my belly.

Christi Lynn said...

i love the picture of the geese! but all the pictures are lovely.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Great photos!!!!
I love cupcake wine!!!! So delicious and economical! :). We love it!!

Kelly Ginn said...

uhhh! Cupcake wine is delish! Love your blog =]

J and A said...

I just tried that wine too and love it! Great photos!

the lye's said...

that cupcake wine is one of my favorites, but i've never had red velvet!! that sounds delicious! thanks for commenting on my blog, now i've found a new one to stock ;)