I am doing my first ever phone photo dump.
I am not one of the cool kids with an iphone,
so, for me, instagram is something I can't participate in.
But, that's ok.
I don't need Instagram.
I have a this blog here which is better.
So, here's a look into my little world.
Food, running, and pretty things are my favorite.
1. View from my run- cherry blossom and windmill
2. Moon- did you guys see that thing last night, it was enormous (this picture does NOT do justice)
3. View from my run- random mule that made me really happy
4. Forever 21- I almost went in yesterday, but didn't. My bank account is thanking me today.
5. View from my run- geese that had no fear of people
6. San Francisco
7. View from my run- Negro Bar, Folsom CA
My last long run. The one that destroyed my shins and made me realize that, until I get xrays, distance running is not in my future.
8. The day my Hunter's came in the mail- I did do a happy dance
9. Eggs and pancakes- for DINNER.
10. View from my run- cherry blossoms
11. Dinner- yes, I ate it all.
asparagus, salad, corn-edamame mix, 2 veggie burgers with no buns. I was still hungry after.
12. My life- bed, computer, and at least one fur baby on my lap
13. Old Navy purchases- my new favorite store. Seriously guys, they have some awesome deals right now.
14. My babies
15. Red Velvet Cupcake Wine- Thank you Ana for introducing me! Seriously good stuff.
I hope all of you are having a fantastic week!
This weekend I am meeting up with a handful of pretty awesome ladies for a little blogger brunch in Sacramento.
I can't wait!
PS- If you haven't yet, you can find me here: