Saturday, February 18, 2012

February Sponsors, Part I

Happy weekend everyone!

Today, I have the pleasure of introducing to you 10 amazing fellow bloggers that I am lucky enough to sponsor swap with for the month of February.

Spread some love and make some new friends!

---


Ashley 


5 facts about Ashley:
1.  I love love LOVE to the constant moving of the Army. We have lived in three states in our four years of marriage. We joke when we are civilian and in one place for too long we will get antsy.
2. A Disney movie is a sure fire way to get me out of a bad mood. It doesn't matter how bad the funk Stitch or Belle will always cure me.
3.  I remember what day it is by whats on TV that night. Hawaii 5-0 Monday, Glee Tuesday, Revenge Wednesday, Vampire Diaries Thursday, Supernatural Friday, Once upon a Time Sunday. Sad isn't it?
4. I like peanut butter but the smell makes me nauseous. I can only eat it masked with something else.
5.  I have midget thumbs. Dad called them big toe thumbs growing up.


---

Britt


5 fun facts about Britt:
1.  I busted my head open when I was little because I saw Peter Pan and was convinced I could fly, so I jumped off a bookshelf.
2. I can't wait to send my future husband out for tampons.
3.  I watch Olsen twin movies when no one is looking.
4.  I share my lipstick with my two-year-old niece.
5.  Before I discovered the world of writing, I had plans to join the FBI.


---

Amber


5 fun facts about Amber:
1.  I am the 6th of 7 children
2.  I was adopted by my aunt and uncle at the age of 2. It was an Open adoption so I know my birth family.
3.  I am the loudest quiet person you will ever meet.
4.  I spell my name wrong a lot.... A. M. B. E..... yeah embarrassing!
5.  I LOVE GOD!


---

Mo


5 fun facts about Mo:
1.  I am the opposite of a germaphobe. In fact, I think germs make you stronger. Hence the whole "making out with a monkey" thing going on in this pic. 
2.  I recently celebrated my 3 year "DC-versary" which marks the longest time I've lived anywhere since high-school. Which was 13 years ago. Putting that high school was 13 years ago in writing just shocked me, btw.
3.  I hate to have my big toes touched. All the rest are fine, and foot massages are great, but you stay away from my big toes, please.
4.  Everyone I have seriously dated since high school has been a lefty. Every. Single. Oneofem. 
5.  I just joined Twitter and am confused. Be my twitter-friend so I can learn from your awesome example, just don't expect much out of me. This is just the latest in the "I don't understand technology" saga of my life.


---

 Britt



5 fun facts about Britt:
1. I'm a Criminal Minds & Law & Order SVU junkie
2. I am not a good driver, and honk often.
3. I have a hard time throwing away receipts
4. I don't know the first thing about filing taxes.
5. I listen to Taylor Swift way too much.


---

Shane


5 fun facts about Shane:
1.  My biggest dream is to visit all 7 wonders of the world.
2.  I wish I was fluent in sign language.
3.  I am glad life is a challenge.
4.  I have 7 siblings and a zoo full of 5 dogs at home.
5. I am deathly afraid of roller coasters.


---

Christine


5 fun facts about Christine:
1.  I love to travel! In fact, I'm visiting Costa Rica next month.
2.  23 year old Costa Rican.
3..Hot chocolate, cheesecake & French toast lover.
4.  I collect vinyl records, pyrex and postcards.
5.  Favorite music: The Smiths, New Order, Michael Jackson


---

Jessica



5 fun facts about Jessica:
1.  I married my high school sweetheart
2. I prefer hot weather over cold.
3.  I collect vintage Pyrex.
4.  I still love The Office.
5.  I have 3 tattoos all done by my brother.


---

Erinn


5 fun facts about Erinn:
1. I pace whenever I talk on the phone.
2. I'm excellent at tongue twisters.
3. I was born and raised in Alaska but have never been to Juneau which is the capital city.
4. Toast dipped in hot chocolate is my ultimate comfort food.
5. I love Harry Potter more then one might think is reasonable for a 23 year old. But, true love lasts a life time.


---

 Claire


5 fun facts about Claire:
1.  I am an only child
2.  I have never broken a bone {yet}
3.  I am inspired by Zakka Style/fabric
4.  I have a phobia of needles/injections
5.  One of my favourite TV shows is “Ace of Cakes”


---
Pin It!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Bailey! This turned out beautiful! Thank you so much! I am so happy to be your sponsor!

Britt said...

What an awesome post! I can't wait to check out your other sponsors!

Voje Bukacuda said...

I've been watching a lot of horror Horror anthologies, Trilogy of Terror with Karen Black was very good, Body Bags was also decent and I love Creepshow. I watched VHS which I found disappointing and ABCs of Death which was really pretentious for the most part. So for me, older anthologies really win. I've got about 3 or 4 more on my watch list too

ninest123 said...

hollister, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, links of london, louis vuitton, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, bottes ugg, coach outlet, replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton

ninest123 said...

michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike free run uk, michael kors, hollister pas cher, lacoste pas cher, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, north face, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, north face, hogan, burberry outlet online, nike roshe, air force, michael kors, lululemon, ugg boots, vanessa bruno, michael kors, new balance pas cher, michael kors, coach purses, michael kors outlet, sac guess, coach outlet, ray ban uk, hollister, replica handbags, tn pas cher, hermes, nike air max, oakley pas cher, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, ugg boots, nike air max, burberry, true religion jeans, nike air max, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet

ninest123 said...

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti

ninest123 said...

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes