Saturday, January 14, 2012

Setting some goals...

Hey!

Happy Saturday morning to all of you out there!  
My morning started early- 7am kind of early- to get my car looked at.  New battery installed, I'm now back in bed debating about if I should go back to sleep. 

In the mean time, I've decided to make a list of my goals for this week.
You know, set up a schedule for myself.

Here we go:

Brain stimulation:
-- I start class this week, The History of Film.  The last general education course I will ever take so that I can finally receive my hard-earned diploma.  
--Read at least one hour each day...  Bailey (yes, i'm speaking to myself)- just do it. No excuses.
--Actually attend class- no skipping (this is a big one!).

Exercise:
 Now, I just have to make it important.  via

Sunday: Horseback riding, 30 minutes each- bike/elliptical/running
Monday: 30 minutes each- bike/elliptical/running, minimum. OR, try the R.I.P.P.E.D. class at 24 hour fitness plus, 30 minutes cardio.
Tuesday: Horseback riding, bodypump class
Wednesday: Horseback riding, 90 minutes mixed cardio
Thursday: Horseback riding, Cycling class
Friday: Zumba and 60 minutes mixed cardio
Saturday: 90 minutes mixed cardio

(and yes, horseback riding is exercise.  It requires a ton of energy to control a 1500 pound animal)

INTENSE!  I would never want to jump anything this big! via


Food:
--If I manage to keep up my exercise goals, than I will eat whatever I want.
--Otherwise, limit of one dessert per night.


So, there we go.  My goals for this week.

I am making this list to hopefully give myself some motivation to actually get out and be more active.  I honestly love a great workout- almost as much as laying around all day- however, sometimes a girl needs a little push.

As for the rest of my time?
I'll be blogging and watching mindless television.  Duh!


I hope all of you have a great weekend!
Remember!  I'm starting up my Sunday Sayings link-up again tomorrow!
Please, join me and link-up!
Pin It!

14 comments:

Elisabeth said...

love this idea of setting goals for yourself each week :)

debbiecutieface.com said...

history of film sounds super interesting!

DM said...

this goals are great, i must exercise as well :(

Kristin said...

sounds like we had a similar morning, except I was getting new brakes :x

Emily said...

This are some lofty and admirable goals! I could use a little less mindless TV in my life, too. I always have it on as background noise, but it's so pointless!

Are you building in any rest days for your workouts? I think the best way to keep up resolutions is to avoid going out super strong and burning out.

Polly Bland said...

the history of film! that sounds SO fun. I've always wanted to take that class but never manage to have the time. Maybe I will be able to squeeze it in. good luck with your goals! :D

love, polly

Nicole said...

awesome!!

even I'm dreading your Wednesday workout ;)

Janna Renee said...

See my problem is that when I exercise, I.can't.stop.eating. I am insatiable. I know that they say that it gets better, but I can't ever get past that point. I eat great, so I just do that and stay active. I wanna ride horses too!!

*Sparkles* said...

I love that - you reward yourself for meeting your goals! I do the same.. if I'm good and get to the gym I can have that piece of French Baguette I've been craving! if not? VEGGIES ONLY! lol keeps me accountable :)

jessica said...

you know you've had a good ride when both you and your horse are sore the next day :)

ninest123 said...

hollister, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, links of london, louis vuitton, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, bottes ugg, coach outlet, replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton

ninest123 said...

michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike free run uk, michael kors, hollister pas cher, lacoste pas cher, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, north face, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, north face, hogan, burberry outlet online, nike roshe, air force, michael kors, lululemon, ugg boots, vanessa bruno, michael kors, new balance pas cher, michael kors, coach purses, michael kors outlet, sac guess, coach outlet, ray ban uk, hollister, replica handbags, tn pas cher, hermes, nike air max, oakley pas cher, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, ugg boots, nike air max, burberry, true religion jeans, nike air max, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet

ninest123 said...

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti

ninest123 said...

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes