Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Sponsors, Part I

Hey Everyone!

Today I am introducing to you 10 lovely ladies that have been kind enough to swap buttons with me this month!

Head on over to their blogs and say Hi!
Like me, they love making new friends!


Shane
Blog: Whispering Sweet Nothings
About:
With seven siblings, a knack for writing, and an unhealthy obsession with all things bubbly, I’m quite the well-rounded gal you’ll learn.  After spending the entire summer in the nation’s capital, the return to the quintessential college town of Oxford was quite the culture shock, I must say.  As a finance major, constantly working with numbers, I don’t get the opportunity to express my creative side much, so this is my outlet to do just that!  Join me in the trials and tribulations of this crazy little thing we call life, won’t you?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would love to travel to Australia some day because it looks beautiful and I love koalas and kangaroos!


---

Amber
Blog:  My Life Unmasked
About
Hey y'all my name is Amber and I blog at My Life Unmasked. My blog is full of life experiences, faith, reviews, tutorials, giveaways and a few series. Feel free to stop by I am always looking for new followers!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Africa. In high school I sponsored a girl, Esther, (through WorldVision) who lived in Malawi but was unable to continue supporting her as I went to college and could no longer work. It has always been a dream of mine to go visit her. To meet her face to face. Plus I think there is a hidden beauty in Africa.

Blog

---


Keri
Blog:  Newlyweds On A Budget
About:
My blog is all about crafting on a budget. Mojo (the hubbs) and moved into married student housing right after we got married. The blog is all about my attempts to make a fugly apartment into something more beautiful-we're stuck in student housing for a few years so we might as well like where we live!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Anywhere in the world? Well I'm hoping to go there this summer-Paris and London. I know it's the cliche place to say but I'm a history major and I LOVE European history. My husband's brother lives in Paris so we're hoping to make a trip to visit his family this June. 


---


Christina
Blog:  Brown Town
About:
Hey y'all!  I'm Christina and I have a little blog called Brown Town.  I am a 20-something southern girl with a love for my husband, furbabies, unique stories, the human condition, and all things romantic. I build my life on my Savior and am challenged to grow in my faith daily.  Brown Town is the journey of our marriage, faith, insights on my part, and life as I know it.  Come on over and say hi!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Spain.  I have a minor in Spanish and love the Spanish culture, plus once in Europe you have access to lots of other cool European countries.

TwitterPinterestBlog

---

Ally
Blog:  Fever Thrift*
About:
My name is Ally and my blog is Fever Thrift! I thrift like a maniac and that's what my blog is about- thrifting finds, thrifty links, thrift store war stories, and so on.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
#1 on my bucket list is to see the Northern Lights, so someplace in the northern direction. Maybe visit an iceberg and pet a whale on the way there.


FacebookBloglovinBlog


---


Sandra
Blog: Beat Of My Heart
About:
Hi! I'm Sandra (and that's Michael) from Beat of My Heart. We like to take day trips around Austin like here and here. As you can tell from those posts, we enjoy the outdoors! If you are like me and love Mexican culture you can check out some pics here and here. Can't wait to get to know you!

Blog

---

Lexi
Blog: All You Need Is Love
About:
Lexi is the name. Im your typical teenage girl. i blog about my wedding often, my love for horses, boys and hoping to one day fall madley in love.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I would probably go on an African saffari cause i think it would be wonderful to see all the pretty animals in the wild and help some of the people there in need.


FacebookPinterestBlog  


---


Andrea
Blog:  Love is...
About:
I'm Andrea, a newly married 20 something, who enjoys reading, crafting & the outdoors.  Love is... is a place for me to talk about my life & what's going on in it.  I talk about everything there - Recipes, books, fashion, DIY, family... You get the idea!  I'd love if you stop over!  = )


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I'd have to say Paris.  There's no specific reason, other then I've always wanted to go.  Every time I see a movie where they're in Paris & it's snowing, I look at my husband & tell him I want to go there!  = )


BloglovinPinterestTwitterRSSFacebookBlog 


---


Lauren
Blog:  Jesse and Lauren: Crazy Ever After
About
We (barely) survived a year of planning our big fat farm wedding, and now find ourselves in the beginning days of (mostly) wedded bliss. This whole blog thing started as a way for us (OK, more Lauren than Jesse) to talk about all things wedding (the good, the bad, and the funny). It has now evolved into something else, but what that is, we're not entirely sure. Come join our journey on this crazy train as we regale crazy tales of our crazy ever after.


If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Oh boy. I have admitted before that I don't have much of a travel bug. I am a bit of a homebody. Plus, we never really have the extra money for luxurious travel. Maybe someday. Not to go all Mother Theresa on you, but I'd love to do a mission trip of sorts sometime soon. I'd love to help people in another country, or even in my own country. I am constantly humbled by the lives others so selflessly live, and would love to have an opportunity to give back in some small capacity. 


TwitterBlog


---


Danielle
Blog:  A Little Bit Adrift
About:
Hi! My name is Danielle, and I'm attempting to navigate through life over at A Little Bit Adrift. Welcome to my journey of self-definition. I enjoy simply, love deeply, and feel freely. On my blog you will find my thoughts and travels, ideas and ideals. Welcome!

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Since my true passion in life is traveling, is it ok to say everyehere?! Ok, if I had to chose just one right now, I would pick Machu Picchu in Peru. The hike to get to it is intense, but the historical site is well worth it. It is the most beautiful scenery in the world. Plus South America is the last conintent I need to go to to hit them all (minus Antractica!)



---




I hope all of you are having a great week!
I will be highlighting the rest of my Sponsors next week!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Awh, Bailey! I def want to swap buttons with you!! (: You're like... my twin!

Brooklyn said...

Count me in next time! :)

Daisy said...

This is so cute! Gonna check out their blogs :) I want to swap too!

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Can't wait to participate next time! I love Keri, her blog is totally relatable to me ! Love learning about new blogs!

xo. Britt

marie said...

What a great way to meet new friends. I wish I were more tech savvy so I even knew what a button was.

ninest123 said...

hollister, moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, links of london, louis vuitton, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, marc jacobs, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, karen millen, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg pas cher, juicy couture outlet, swarovski, moncler, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, bottes ugg, coach outlet, replica watches, pandora charms, supra shoes, louis vuitton

ninest123 said...

michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, nike free run uk, michael kors, hollister pas cher, lacoste pas cher, ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, converse pas cher, nike blazer, michael kors outlet, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, north face, coach outlet, abercrombie and fitch, north face, hogan, burberry outlet online, nike roshe, air force, michael kors, lululemon, ugg boots, vanessa bruno, michael kors, new balance pas cher, michael kors, coach purses, michael kors outlet, sac guess, coach outlet, ray ban uk, hollister, replica handbags, tn pas cher, hermes, nike air max, oakley pas cher, mulberry, true religion jeans, timberland, ugg boots, nike air max, burberry, true religion jeans, nike air max, true religion jeans, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet

ninest123 said...

new balance, soccer jerseys, celine handbags, reebok shoes, babyliss, vans, asics running shoes, nike roshe, hollister, nike trainers, lancel, timberland boots, hollister, wedding dresses, nfl jerseys, gucci, p90x workout, valentino shoes, louboutin, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, beats by dre, soccer shoes, vans shoes, baseball bats, oakley, mont blanc, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, nike huarache, longchamp, hollister, iphone cases, mac cosmetics, chi flat iron, ferragamo shoes, mcm handbags, insanity workout, north face outlet, north face outlet, birkin bag, herve leger, nike air max, ray ban, ghd, lululemon, giuseppe zanotti

ninest123 said...

doudoune canada goose, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, moncler, bottes ugg, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, marc jacobs, links of london, juicy couture outlet, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, canada goose, louis vuitton, karen millen, sac louis vuitton pas cher, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, replica watches, moncler, moncler, canada goose, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, toms shoes, pandora charms, moncler, moncler, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, moncler outlet, moncler, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, hollister, canada goose uk, supra shoes