Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Want to Sponsor or Swap?

Then you're in the right place...


Hi Friends!  

It's getting close to the end of the month and end of the year,
...really, where has the time gone?

Currently, I am accepting sponsors for the month of January.
Or, I would love to just swap some buttons.

Sponsorship/button swapping is free!
All I ask is that your button measure approximately 200x150.

I will also be putting together a spotlight post of all you lovely ladies sometime in the middle/end of January.
If you are interested, I will email you with more information and the exact date the spotlight will be posted.

For all my December sponsors, please email me if you want me to keep your button up for January.

Thank you!

jbailey722@gmail.com

Pin It!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

Just sent you an e-mail! = )

Nicole said...

oooh I totally want in on this :)

Christina said...

Definitely would love to swap buttons! Emailing right now!

Ashley said...

i would LOVE to swap buttons with you!!!! Let me know what you'd like and I'll be on it right away :)

Talia said...

I'd love to join in on the fun! My e-mail is gardnertalia@gmail.com -- let me know if what you need from me :)

Mrs. T said...

I would love to swap and feature you on my blog as well in my spotlight series! I'll email you!

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh, if I had a side bar I'd totally do it! Maybe I will... hmmm!

Shane Prather said...

Hey girl, ran across your blog from a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut. Love it! I would love to swap with you and sponsor if you're interested :)

xo Shane
shaneprather.blogspot.com

I am Megan said...

I would love to swap with you...emailing you...now!

Ally said...

i'd love to button swap! e-mailing now :)

Bailey Schneider said...

This would be awesome :) Id love to get involved
x