Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis' the season to be...?

Hey Everyone!

So, it seems that this little thing called Christmas is coming whether I like it or not.

Can I please fast forward to Monday?

Please, Monday.

sighhh...

In the mean time, i'll be putting together last minute DIY Christmas presents that i've been putting off in my attempt to forget Christmas this year.

major fail.


Although I am totally hating Christmas 2011, I do love winter.

Because winter means snow...

(even if Sacramento doesn't get snow)

So, to help get me through the weekend, I will be dreaming of snow.

Glorious snow...






And, if all else fails, 
I may take this advice...



Or, spiked egg nog.

Whatever gets the job done.


Hope ALL OF YOU are having a much Merrier Christmas than myself.

Please, do it for me!!!

I'll be back to my usual, positive self, Monday morning.  I promise!


(All photos found via my Pinterest)
Pin It!

5 comments:

Bailey Schneider said...

Oh no... Well, I hope you DO have a Wonderful Christmas!!
You're so lucky you have White Christmas' ... In South Africa it's our HOT SUMMERS so if you can imagine it, we enjoy Christmas by the pool in bikini's! LOL!
Have a great one!
Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

Robin said...

Keep smiling darling!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

I hope you have an amazing Christmas - your photos set the perfect mood.

K said...

Have a very Merry Christmas! I wish we were getting snow as well :)

Danielle Nelson said...

Love these shots! They really put me in the spirit. I think a marg sounds fantastic right about now :)
-Danielle
A Little Bit Adrift