Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A San Francisco Treat

My friend Ashley and I got lucky on Monday- the weather was beautiful in San Francisco.

We had no real plans once we got to the city, however, we both agreed that clam chowder sounded good... 

So that's what we did, we ate- always a good time for me.

We wandered around fisherman's wharf and decided to head home rather than navigate the city streets (scary) and continue to pay $7 per hour to park in parking garages.

On our way home, Ashley in iroduced me to Lululemon workout and yoga gear.

Thankfully, I maintained some self control and only picked up a headband to keep my ears warm while running outside.

Trust me people, this was not easy.  If you have never been to this store, and your broke, stay away


















Overall, it was a good day...

thankfully it didn't hit me that the fiance was gone until yesterday.

Now, I wish it were Monday again...


Hope you all have a GREAT Thursday!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Lauren said...

That alligator looks amazing!! Probably my favorite picture, though the rest are awesome too :)

debbiecutieface said...

I think this is my favorite post of yours, ever. The pictures are just gorgeous.

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

I love San Francisco! It's my absolutely favorite city :) I've only been once but I would move there in a heartbeat! Your pictures of the Golden gate are gorgeous!

Aimee L said...

Pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Sounds like a great day to me!! :)
xoxo

K said...

holey moley that alligator bread is ridiculous! also love that shot of the bridge. I've never been to San Fran - definitely need to change that :)

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous pictures! That soup looks amazing!

Leah said...

What a fun day! And a gorgeous city! I live in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the country..nowhere near anything as cool as this- so jealous! Glad you had a good time with your friend!

Angela [Simply Simple Me] said...

Wow. These pictures are amazing. I want to visit San Fran soooo badly!!!

amynicole said...

San Francisco is such a dream! I'm not a clam chowder girl myself, but that looks delicious! Thanks for stopping by!

Stephanie said...

I love San Francisco! Great photos!

Ashley said...

Ah! SF is such a beautiful place! Although I could never live there, I could visit quite often! Your pictures of the golden gate bridge are amazing!

P.S. I'm your newest follower & I read another post of yours where you mentioned you were from Southern California but you hate it there, well that makes two of us, cuz I feel the same way :)

http://sunshinelifelove.blogspot.com/