Thursday, December 1, 2011

A rough week, but a happy list.



Hi Friends.

So, this week has been a little rough over in my neck of the woods and I've been feeling a little down.

Whenever this happens, it's easy to let the stress of life take hold and run away with you.

But, i've decided not to let that happen...

To combat this, I decided to make a list of things that make me happy right now!   Things the make an otherwise impossible day a little sunnier...




1.  The weather-  I am so thankful the sun has been shining this week.  It may be cold and windy, but the sun is out!  It's so much harder to feel in the dumps when the sun is shining!

2.  My camera-  I know i've talked about it a lot since I got it last Friday, but thanks to that little piece of technology, i'm starting to see beauty in all the little things.  I'm starting to see beauty in places I previously overlooked.  That, friends, is a magical thing.

3.  Cheese and ice cream- always knows how to turn my frown up-side-down.  Lately, when I have one, I want the other.  This could get dangerous.

4.  Running-  when I actually get my butt out the door and I finish a great run.  There are no words to describe an amazing run, where it's just you against the world, pushing as hard as you can.

5.  And last, but most important- all of you!  I am so thankful to have all of you in my life!  Every single one of your comments make day!  Thank you!
Pin It!

5 comments:

K said...

love the #3 cheese/ice cream. Isn't it the truth though? I made brownies earlier today and thought 'hmmm these would be great if I made them into cheesecake brownies...then again what about a brownie sundae'
I think that's what they call a win-win situation :)

Mo (New on U) said...

After seeing so much negativity on my fb feed, it's refreshing to see a positive attitude even when things are looking a bit gray. Hope your week gets better and you have a great weekend!

debbiecutieface said...

I love your happy list! I'm sorry you had a rough week :(

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

So sorry you had a rough week!

Leah said...

Bummer about your rough week. I know how those go - And it's so easy to let those things get us down..but what a good reminder to think happy thoughts! I read a quote the other day that was something like "it's not a bad life, just a bad day" - that's a good perspective too! Hope your happy things help turn things around!! :)