So, this week has been a little rough over in my neck of the woods and I've been feeling a little down.
Whenever this happens, it's easy to let the stress of life take hold and run away with you.
But, i've decided not to let that happen...
To combat this, I decided to make a list of things that make me happy right now! Things the make an otherwise impossible day a little sunnier...
1. The weather- I am so thankful the sun has been shining this week. It may be cold and windy, but the sun is out! It's so much harder to feel in the dumps when the sun is shining!
2. My camera- I know i've talked about it a lot since I got it last Friday, but thanks to that little piece of technology, i'm starting to see beauty in all the little things. I'm starting to see beauty in places I previously overlooked. That, friends, is a magical thing.
3. Cheese and ice cream- always knows how to turn my frown up-side-down. Lately, when I have one, I want the other. This could get dangerous.
4. Running- when I actually get my butt out the door and I finish a great run. There are no words to describe an amazing run, where it's just you against the world, pushing as hard as you can.
5. And last, but most important- all of you! I am so thankful to have all of you in my life! Every single one of your comments make day! Thank you!