Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random dinners are the best dinners.

Sometimes, when I can't decide what I want for dinner, I get creative.

For example, the other night, I had no idea what I really wanted but I saw that we had eggs, asparagus and a couple artichokes.

Plus, some leftover pumpkin soup.

I decided, that's what we're having for dinner.  

And somehow, it all turned out amazing- eaten together or separate. 




I did not eat all of this.
The fiance and I shared the artichoke, soup and bread :)  I can eat, but i'm not that good.


If you like eggs and asparagus, I suggest you try it sometime!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday!
Pin It!

7 comments:

MacKensie said...

This looks fabulous!

xoxo

MacKensie

Anna Elder said...

That looks positively delicious!!

Stephanie said...

I haven't had breakfast yet, and this looks amazing. I've been craving asparagus lately! YUM!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

OMG are you kidding? That looks amazing! GOOD JOB!

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

This looks awesome. I love putting together random meals or throwing leftovers together! the other night we didn't feel like going to the grocery store so we scrounged up leftover rice can of beans, corn, zucchini and tortillas and made veggie burritos.

amynicole said...

Very creative!

Anonymous said...

This looks so yummy! How creative of you...