Friday, December 9, 2011

Outfit post, take II...

Hi Friends!

Today I'm guest posting over at Jahnavi's lovely blog, A beautiful feather.

Stop in and say Hi!


I also wanted to send you off for the weekend with a little piece of the "real me".  

Remember this post- my first and only outfit post?  And remember how I said i'm usually in sweats, riding clothes or running clothes?

(and I should add- without a stitch of makeup)

I wasn't lying.  And here's some proof to show it.

But, I will be honest...

This little outfit is ridiculously comfortable.  And the soft suede that covers my butt?  Kinda nice to run my hands over sometimes.

Just sayin'


hot



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  Any fun things goin on?
Pin It!

3 comments:

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

CUTE riding pants :)!

kaitlin said...

bahahaha just don't get caught rubbing that suede

Leah said...

I love that you posted this out- I think you look just fine! :) I'm always intimidated by all the fashion bloggers who have cute outfits to post - I live in a tshirt and jeans which would be so boring to see, haha! Glad you're keeping it real! :)