Saturday, December 17, 2011

My New Discovery

I just discovered Polyvore.
Thank you Kristine for introducing me!

Anyway, I thought I would see what I could come up with...

Apparently, I'm in a dress kind of mood- which is a little strange considering I really don't want to get out of my PJs
And now, I really want leopard flats.
And a jean jacket.

I'm kinda lovin' this little outfit.  Too bad I don't own any of this stuff.
Although, my $2 fake Ray-Bans from Bali look very similar to those below.


outfit#1





And then there's this:
I'm not really sure what inspired this.  I mean, I would never wear something like this unless an occasion called for it.

But, i'm in love with the whole thing.
It screams "I don't give a s&*t what you think!"
and I like that...sometimes.

Of course, the coat would be faux fur-
 trust me, you do not want to get me started on this subject.


My crazy




What do you guys think of these little outfits?

I have wondered for so long how people put their own outfits together like this. 
And now I know.

See you next week,
I'll be busy putting together imaginary outfits.
ha.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I've always wondered too! love your choices
xoxo
SC

Brooke said...

I've been wondering that for so long too! Thanks for letting us know!

Francesca said...

i've never seen those rainbow shorts before.. such inspiration xx

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

Kendra said...

I've never heard of polyvore! I'll have to check it out!

rachel said...

that outfit is hilarious and awesome and rad and i love it!!! ha! fantastic!!