Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am the luckiest girl in the world...

It's true...











Today is the 5 year anniversary of the fiance and I.

5pm and I am surprised by a knock on the door...



A box of flowers sent by the LOVE of my life and BEST friend.

...Tulips, my favorite...

A world away and without any reminder, he remembers.

Tears of joy ran down my face as I read his little note- the most beautiful, honest words I have ever read.

I am the luckiest girl alive, 

and I get to spend the rest of my life with the most amazing man I have ever known.

Thank you, my love. 




Pin It!

12 comments:

debbiecutieface.com said...

aww, congrats<3

Ashley said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversay to the two of you! :)

lauren @ crazy ever after said...

Not such a bad way to end your day, Christmas Grichie. ;) Tulips are so beautiful, and totally not in season (at least not in Minnesota). Hope they make your day more loverly. Happy anniversary!!

Leah said...

AWHHH! What a sweet surprise! What a lucky girl indeed! :)

Anna Walker said...

Aw congratulations on 5 years! :)
Hope you have so many more than that! The flowers look gorgeous, and your cat seems to like them too! :D

Hope you're having a lovely day!

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Aww, so pretty! How long is your fiance going to be away? It's hard when they are gone, but it's SO GREAT when they get home! : )

Ana Magdalena said...

congratulations!

this is so sweet.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Tulips are one of my all time favorites! Congrats to you both!

Garden Girl☺ said...

That is so sweet! Congratulations on 5 years!!!!
Whenever I get flowers my cats all try to eat them too. :) I will wake up and find them all chewed up across the kitchen counter!

Nicole said...

aw, yay!! So sweet and what a wonderful surprise. Also, is your cat chewing the plastic wrapper? If yes, OH MY GOD. My cat eats plastic by the ton. It is real gross!!! And I'm glad that she isn't the only one:)

Lauren said...

Sooo sweet!! My husband is horrible with dates and doesn't get why girls like flowers since they just die... Yeeeah, super romantic, NOT - but I love him anyway. So glad your man was able to put a smile on your face from so far away :)

Alyssa said...

That is soooo sweet! Congratulations! Beautiful flowers!