Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Girlfriends and Mexican food

What do girlfriends do when they haven't seen each other for a few months?

...they eat Mexican food, drink some wine (I know, amazing combo) and watch only the best chick flicks.

At least this is what you would do if you were me and Cristiana.

Cristiana and I met freshman year of college.

We were in the same pledge class and share many wonderful drunken memories together.

We were also both Bio majors.  
If we didn't have one of those plastic red cups in hand, it was guaranteed that we were at the library.

Now, we're all grown up (not really) and our idea of the perfect night involves burritos the size of our head and a little bit of Mr. Gosling.












And, just for the record, I ate the ENTIRE burrito.

I am a gifted eater.
Pin It!

18 comments:

The Hanlon's said...

God bless you!! Lol. I can also definitely put down a whole burrito!!!

debbiecutieface.com said...

ugh I LOVE Mexican food. Too bad it makes my stomach CRY.

Jes said...

This reminds me of my best friend Ally and I. :) I think I'll go call her now....

Delta Daisies said...

that sounds like the perfect evening!

Nagehan said...

You know that's the GREATEST thing about living in NyC! We have the best ethnic food ever! Eating and no regrets is the best feeling :) Go girl!

lauren @ crazy ever after said...

I need Mexican. Like right now. Ugh. I can't look at food pics right before bed. No bueno.

Fancy dress said...

Really interesting and informative images. You've certainly outlined your subject with a detailed and comprehensive manner. Some of these links are amazing,love it.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Sounds like such a fun night! Those pictures make me really want some mexican food right now!

eiramave said...

Adorable kitty. :)

Wanna follow each other? Already followed you. ;)

http://hotpinkchronicles.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Sounds like a perfect night- Mexican and wine and a good friend. I'm jealous!

Holly said...

ya know what, that looks like the perfect night!!!!

My Bachelorette Pad said...

Yeah so that burrito looks INCREDIBLE. How could you not eat the whole thing?!

colleen said...

yeah that is the perfect girls night. especially the ryan gosling part!

Renee@This Won't Hurt A Bit said...

Y'all are so cute! And that burrito is huge!! :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

There is nothing better than good friends and Mexican food! :)
BTW, adorable cat!

Kristin said...

Wow you are right, your kitty is my kitty's identical twin, haha!

BF said...

That burrito is ginormous!! I hope you ate the entire thing... only fitting for a true girls night! Haha

.dear.jenny. said...

LOL! I'm a gifted eater as well.