Friday, December 2, 2011

A farewell to Autumn colors

It's official.  It's starting to look more and more like winter.

The past couple days up in Northern California it has been windy.  Very, very windy.

As a result, the colored leaves are no longer perched high in the branches soaking up the sun, but instead lay defeated on the ground, waiting to be reclaimed by the Earth.

They put up a good fight this year.

Over the past few weeks I've been snapping pictures of the trees and beautiful Autumn colors so I could share some beauty with all of you.













These photos were taken with my phone, old camera and new camera!

Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Friday!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Leah said...

What gorgeous photos! I love the colors of fall- the red in the second and third to last photos is just to die for! We don't have any of the pretty colors left but we also don't have any snow yet so it's just kinda Blah outside- these photos were a welcome sight! :)

agroeper said...

Such pretty colors! They look nothing like that down here! That's one of the biggest things I miss about living up north!

Let It Be Raw said...

What lovely fall colors!

Alyx said...

So jealous that your trees still actually have leaves on them! Those are some beautiful pictures!

Christi Lynn said...

I am a new follower...and lovin it so far!! Oh i miss fall! it is snowing like crazy where i am. Can i ask what camera do you use?!

debbiecutieface said...

wow, gorgeous!

Brooke said...

I love your blog. Thanks for helping me find it. I love the simplicity of your layout, and those beautiful horse photos.