Friday, December 16, 2011

{Currently}

I have decided to join in on a new link-up this week called,

{Currently...}

It's hosted by Jennifer over at her blog, Perfectly Imperfect, found here.


Here we go...

Current books...
Right now i'm reading The Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George.  I've read two of her other books, Memoirs of Cleopatra and Mary Queen of Scots and the Isles.  I warn you, these books are long, like 1000 pages, but they're great! I'm always sad when they're over.
via


Current Playlist:
I confess:  I don't listen to much music.  In fact, the only time I do is when i'm running.  I often turn on Pandora since my current playlist kinda sucks.  Any good suggestions for running music???

Current Color:
I've gone clear for the week!  However, I may need to change that in the very near future!

Current food:
Mixed nuts.  Soooo goood.  
And, veggie burgers for dinner with sliced avocado!  Can it be 7pm yet?
via


Current Favorite Shows:
New Girl
Downton Abbey
Gossip Girl (yes, i'm starting over from season 1, thank you Netflix)
Oh yes, my friends, Oh yes!  via


Current Needs:
Umm, my fiance or a body pillow. Or both.

Current Triumphs:
Horseback riding overall.  After a little less than two months since I started riding again, i'm starting to feel like it's coming back to me.  I feel so much better each and every time I ride.
It's hard work-
No, I don't just sit there, it takes a lot of strength to control a 1500 pound animal.


Current Bane(s) of My Existance:
Christmas music.  I know, how sad is this!

Current Celebrity Crush:
Ryan. Yes, we're officially on a first name basis.
via


Current Blessing:
My fiance.  Always. I love this man.
(And, for the record, Ryan has nothin' on him)

Current Indulgence:
Homemade ginger-snap cookies baked by the fiance's mom.  I don't know how to keep my hand out of the cookie jar.
This jar was full a few days ago.


Current Outfit:
Ha!

Current Excitement:
The tulips my fiance surprised me with.
I have a permanent smile spread across my face!

Current Mood:
Happy.
and warm since we were finally allowed to light a fire today!
Clearly i'm not the only one excited about this.


Current #1 Item on my Wishlist:
Honestly, I can't think of anything that I would want, and I definitely can't think of anything I need.
I have food on the table and a roof over my head.
Plus a closet full of clothes, a camera, and my laptop.
I have all that I need.
(unless the fiance wanted to come home early. i can always use a little more of him in my life. or that body pillow, now that I think of it)
And this is exactly what i'll look like when I sleep if I get this pillow! via


Current New Year's Resolution:
Challenge myself.
Work through the times of uncertainty.
Learn another language.
Run a marathon.
Love myself unconditionally.


Technically, i'm a day late for this link-up, but head on over and join in!
Better late than never!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Daniela said...

I need that pillow!!! And I love your last resolution. That should be on everyone's list.

Elisabeth said...

i really like this link up idea - and that burger is making me hungry :)

I'm your newest follower by the way!
love,
elisabeth

i would love for you to come visit me over at
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

Victoria said...

thanks for stopping by my blog!

i would love to go horse back riding;ryan gosling is one sexy man!

happy weekend!

Miranda said...

i miss horseback riding...haven't been years...since we had to get rid of my horse :( ... and that is the same picture of ryan i used on my currently post as well :)

Mommie Dearest Strikes Again said...

I love Margaret George's books! She is one of my favorite authors. You should try to find the others - they're all great. Although, my favorite is still Henry VIII, my second favorite is her latest about Elizabeth.

Sarah-Life is what you make it said...

I'm to cheap to download music when I run so? I listen to the radio. Not so bad, except when the commericals come on! can we spell boring?!