Friday, December 9, 2011

Crazy, Stupid, Love

I had a different post planned for today, but I had to do a movie review instead:

Crazy, Stupid, Love


Just watched it the other night...

via

It was amazing, I promise.

However, I may be a little biased since I have been in love with Ryan Gosling since The Notebook, and i've loved every movie he has done since.

(Fiance, if your reading this, don't worry.  Even Ryan has nothin on you)

Plus, I have a girl crush on Emma Stone.  She has red hair and I looove red hair.

(again, The Notebook.  Rachel McAdams is still my #1) 

Anyway, I decided to start watching this movie late last night and managed to stay awake through the whole thing.  I'm a 25 year old grandma.  This doesn't happen very often.

I needed a good laugh too.  The past two weeks have been pretty crappy and for the first time in several days I found myself literally laughing-out-loud.

It felt GOOD. 

Like all Hollywood comedies, it had its fair share of cheese- but, it was definitely the good kind.

Plus, you get to look at this guy for almost two hours.

Double score!

via

via
via

Your welcome!


And the movie that really started it all...
I don't know who I love more, her or him.  Decisions, decisions. via

Hope all of you are having a great weekend!

For those of you that have seen this movie, what did you think?


Pin It!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

I have been dying to see this movie! I too have loved Ryan since The Notebook!

Tara said...

I loved this movie! I thought it was witty and sweet and pretty darn funny. Steve Carrell is hilarious, and yes, Ryan Gosling is easy on the eyes!

Robin said...

I looooved this movie! I thought it was so funny and I was totally not expecting the twist at the end!
And seriously, who can resist Ryan Gosling?!
Yum.

I hope you'll participate in the link up Wish! {out loud} today! Check it out on my blog.

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Leah said...

I LOVED this movie! I saw it for free on my college campus this fall and just died laughing the whole time. One of my new favorites for sure!! :)

ellie said...

I watched this movie last night as well, and I loved it! My husband and I rewound the last 5 minutes and watched it over and over. Ryan's face when Steve Carrell says he bought a gun is PRICELESS! And we totally didn't see the twist coming. At all. And we watch a TON of movies. Overall it far exceeded my expectations.

Ashlee said...

I am absolutley in love with this movie! Saw it not to long ago, maybe about 2 weeks ago..or less. I loved it. It was funny and such a cute little romantic movie. And who doesn't love a little Romance? I love Ryan Gosling and I love Emma Stone. So perfect!! :)
Glad you liked it too...I have heard nothing but good things about this movie.

michaela said...

Hey girl!

I'm glad you stumbled right on over to my blog this week! Welcome. Thanks for your sweet comments too.

Ok, so I was just catching up on your life a bit and saw that you fall asleep during movies. Um...I cannot.for.the.life.of.me stay awake during a movie. It NEVER happens. My poor husband goes to movies by himself because it's pointless to pay for a movie ticket priced nap time.

Congrats on your engagement, too. When's the wedding? Yeah for weddings!!

Later,
Michaela

Liz said...

um, yeah. LOVED this movie!!!! so cute.