Friday, December 30, 2011

Confessional Friday

Hi Friends,

I'm linking up for Confessional Friday again this week.

If you want to join in on this link-up fun, head on over to Leslie's blog found here.

ready.set.GO.


I confess... I am so happy the holidays are almost over!  No more Christmas music, decorations, or stressful baking.  
Amen.

via

I confess... I haven't shaved my legs since October.  I'm a little freaked out by how long my leg hair is, but at the same time strangely fascinated.  It will be coming off asap, i'm just dreading the hours it will take to get it all off. 

I confess... I really hate driving.  It freaks me out.

I confess... The comfort of my fur babies comes before my own, especially during bed time.  I can be soaked in sweat or facing frostbite and I will not disturb them from their slumber.



I confess... I really just want to eat burritos every night of the week.



I confess... I can't start my day without coffee.  Coffee is the only reason I ever get out of bed.

I confess... I'm going to the mall today.  For those of you new to my blog, it's a fact that over the past couple of years the mall and I kinda broke-up.  The mall is like the bad boy you know you should stay away from, but despite all good judgment, you just keep going back.



I hope all of you lovely ladies have a very happy Friday!
Pin It!

15 comments:

Christina said...

Piper takes ALL of my space in the bed, but do I kick her off? Nope, I'm afraid she will get cold. What good pet mommies we are.

Rebecca said...

I love coffee!! And I havent shaved my legs since like the beginning of December haha what's the need if you wear jeans?!

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

I love this post! I love coffee, and cannot start my day with out a daily cup of coffee and oatmeal! My morning seems off without the two!

Enjoy the last few days of 2011! Here is to a wonderful 2012!

Aimee L said...

I'm with you on the coffee...I can't fathom what in the world I'm going to do next week during my cleanse without it!

lauren @ crazy ever after said...

Omg! I haven't shaved my legs in for-ev-er! Like, maybe it's even been longer than you. The other day I started working on them with Jesse's beard trimmer, and he completely flipped out on me. Imagine this: Me buzzing the hair on my legs (in my underwear) and the husband opens the door, "Are you using my trimmer?? Lauren, that's so sick!" But I couldn't stop laughing. I needed to get a head start on them. The hair was too long for a regular razor. Hahah! Married life rocks. Sometimes.

Jackie said...

I would agree with the being glad the holidays are almost over. At this point in time the stress of it all is starting to wear on me. I also can't start my day without coffee. It is the elixir of life in my home.

Ari- Audrey Onassis said...

Are you me? This is seriously freaky! I never move my felines ever to the detriment of my own comfort. Plus, I love burritos so much that my mom put a $30 Chipotle gift card in my stocking this year. AND I'm afraid to drive, even though I do it like an hour a day.

Jenny said...

Totally with ya on being glad Christmas is over. I love it, but I'm always good with the stress being over and life getting back to normal!
And I totally never disturb my dogs when sleeping. My husband thinks its insane, so I'm glad girls understand!

Alyssa said...

Here's my little confession, not to sound like a Scrooge but, they are still playing Christmas movies on TV and it is SO ANNOYONG to me!

Raven said...

LOL to the no shaving the legs thing! Girl, I do the SAME THING (go months without shaving) but I would never admit that out loud haha!! Props to you! ;)

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

LOL.....I can't help but to relate to your shaving confession & I am the say way with my doxies! The hubby doesn't understand but I hate bothering them in their slumber {probably because they are hyper & needy when they are awake & am just soaking in the peace!}

Carlie said...

haha I love this post!

I just recently started only shaving my legs every 2 or 3 days during the winter. I used to do it every day since I was like 14. I don't know if I could last a month or two!

Andrea said...

Now THIS was a confessional! Loved it!

Bethany said...

totally agree about the Holidays!

Jamie said...

I completely agree with you about the mall - I hate it, and yet every once in a while it pulls me back in.