Friday, December 16, 2011

Confessional Friday {Link-up}

Yes, my friends, it's another link-up!

{Confessional...}

I'm trying to decide my favorites and this one seemed fun!
If you want to join in, head over to Leslie's blog, A Blonde Ambition, found here.



I confess... I've only gone running twice in the past 10 days.  Something is just not right with this whole statement.  Meanwhile, I've been enjoying one too many cookies.
Tis' the season to be jolly, right???

I confess... I hate brushing my teeth and almost never floss.  I just hate standing there for three minutes (six minutes each day) doing nothing but brushing.  Boring.
(For the record, I do it anyway- most of the time).
OMG, chubs.  via


I confess... I haven't done any holiday shopping.  Granted, not much needs to be bought- but honestly, I haven't even thought about it and don't plan on thinking about it until Christmas eve. 
Procrastination at its finest.
via


I confess... I really want babies, and right now is sooo not the right time.  lame.
I also want a puppy  via


I confess... I really miss meat sometimes- like right now.  What I would give for an in n' out burger right about now.  Being vegetarian is easier than it seems, but I still get meat cravings every once in a while.

I confess...I have never listened to a Justin Bieber song- ever.
Who is this kid?  via
I wonder what his drug of choice will be 5 years from now?


I confess... I ate a cookie for breakfast. Yummm.

I confess... I have had a basket of clean laundry to fold at the foot of my bed for 3 days.  

I confess... I wish I could fly out to India and surprise the fiance for Christmas.  

I confess... It's 3:30pm and i'm going to go running. I am, really...




I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

I haaaate brushing my teeth. I always do it and I'm glad I did it when I'm done but it's so annoying!! I used to brush, floss, and rinse with mouth wash religiously but I have gotten so lazy and usually I just brush.

Jess - PrettyPhysicist said...

I hate brushing and flossing too. So boring. I'm curious - I'm trying to go meat-free, but I get meat cravings occasionally. What do you eat or do to curb those cravings?

Garden Girl☺ said...

I hate brushing and flossing too! I force myself to floss at least twice a week sometimes that doesn't even happen.
I have only heard a couple of Justin Beiber's songs and I really don't see what all the big deal is. I didn't think he was that amazing of a singer.
I have been overloading with cookies too! But hey, it's almost Christmas! This is the time when it is alright to splurge. :) At least in my mind.

dailykelly said...

LoL! We must me on the same wave length with the running and cookies. I confessed the same! Good to know I'm not alone...

Liz said...

I always attempt to multitask while brushing my teeth. It's nearly impossible!!!

I want babies like yesterday but now would be such a bad time :/

The Best of Both Worlds said...

I love this link up! I will try n remember to join in! Thanks for the wonderful comments also! They always make my day!

Heather
www.kalenuggets.blogspot.com