Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Weekend, Part II

Before I overload you with puppy and baby cuteness, I have an announcement-

I finally got a Twitter account.

I plan on following all of you that have Twitter accounts, but if you want to get the party started, please click on the Follow Button in my sidebar!

Thank you!

..................................................

Here are some pictures from Christmas day.

I spent most my time oooooing and awwwwing at this little chubs below,

as I stuffed my face with non-stop yumms.








Beautiful Mama and baby!




This concludes my Christmas pictures!

Now back to reality!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Pin It!

11 comments:

Recently Roached said...

Adorable pictures! Love the baby and the pups :) Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Alyssa said...

Is it weird that I'm kind of ready for reality? Hahah

The Hanlon's said...

adorable baby pictures!! I love the red hair! My oldest Michael had red hair when he was born and then it totally lightened up. I was hoping that he would be a red head like me :)

I look forward to reading more of your blog! ps- I saw that you are now a vegetarian!? I have recently decided to convert also! I would love to hear about your experience so far!

debbiecutieface.com said...

yay, Twitter! And those chubby cheeks...oh my God, aww.

Hilliary@ Happily Ever Healthy said...

Adorable pictures! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Carrie said...

Thank you for the comment! I am super lucky, I am almost overwhelmed with how lucky I am! :)
And that baby and dog are adorable! Hope you had a great Christmas.
<3 Carrie

Jussie De Guida said...

That baby and that puppy are literally making me melt!! So so so cute! Feels so good to be in jammies right?!

Lauren said...

Seriously that little babe looks JUST like my sister as a baby!! So cute.

Nicole said...

Ohmygod those cheeks! Yep, turns out I need a baby ASAP.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Be still my heart! Babies and puppies are my favorite things! :)
I'm finding you on Twitter!

Asha said...

I somehow just saw this...love the pictures! And, the comments warm my heart :-)