Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Weekend, Part I

It's Monday!

The crazy Christmas weekend is over, and I must admit, I'm relieved.

The overall weekend, however, was lovely.

Great company, good food, and lots and lots of pictures.

It just wasn't the same without the fiance- never again will I celebrate Christmas without him.

Thankfully, I had Moose, Frankie and one very adorable baby around to cheer me up and keep my wandering mind occupied.









I hope you all had a great Christmas weekend!

I'll be posting more pictures tomorrow- don't worry, most are of little chubs shown above.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those cats are totally amazing!

debbiecutieface.com said...

those little mary jane shoes! Aw.

Laura said...

merry christmas!

SO CUTE!

Katie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following yours! xo

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Im glad you had a good Christmas. Is that a main coon cat!? we used to have one and he was such a wonderful cat, unfortunately he got old and we had to put him down but he was always great. cute pictures!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth