Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunday Sayings [My First Link Up Paaartay]

Hey Everyone!

I decided to start my own link up party because, well, why not?  Although I have only been blogging for a few months and i'm still learning my way around the blogging world, I figured why not go for it.

And honestly, I also wanted to see if I could figure out how to do a link up party.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not the most computer savvy person.

But, thanks to Google and some pretty amazing blogs out there, I figured it out...I hope.

If you are interested in starting your own linky party, here are two amazing blogs that helped me get it done, 

#1 showed me how to make my own blog buttons and,
#2 showed me how to host my very own linky party.


I will be hosting Sunday Sayings!

I've been doing Sunday Sayings for the past couple months and I love it.  With resources like Tumblr and Pinterest (and books) out there, I come across so many wonderful  and wise words every day!

So, find something that motivates you. Makes you happy. Makes you cry. Or makes you laugh.  

And join the party!



I originally found this on this lovely tumblr.  I reblogged instantly.  

In my life I have made some pretty horrible mistakes.  I am human, after all.  But when I really think about it, it's not the mistakes i've made that I remember and carry with me every day.

Instead, it is all the things I should have done, KNEW I should have done, and didn't, that weigh on my heart.

It's better to make mistakes. grow. learn.  


It's a new week! Hope everyone has a happy Sunday!


THE FIRST SUNDAY SAYINGS LINK UP PARTY!
First, grab a button and add it to your own Sunday Sayings post.



 

Now, add your URL below so that everyone can see what you have to say.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Adele said...

Hey Bailey! Thanks for stopping by to see me :) Your Sunday Sayings sound really intriguing! Would love to have you as a follower hun xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

ninest123 said...

longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, louis vuitton, prada handbags, louboutin shoes, nike free, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, nike free, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louboutin, longchamp pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, louis vuitton, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp, uggs on sale, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, sac longchamp, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses

ninest123 said...

tn pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike blazer, coach purses, sac guess, burberry, mulberry, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, ugg boots, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, nike free run uk, burberry outlet online, lululemon, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, hogan, north face, coach outlet, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, nike roshe, michael kors, ray ban uk, kate spade handbags, air force, hollister pas cher, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, oakley pas cher, hollister, michael kors, timberland, hermes, nike air max, north face, vans pas cher, nike air max

ninest123 said...

mont blanc, nike roshe, wedding dresses, louboutin, soccer shoes, nfl jerseys, birkin bag, lululemon, reebok shoes, converse, nike huarache, new balance, celine handbags, bottega veneta, baseball bats, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mac cosmetics, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, timberland boots, chi flat iron, babyliss, beats by dre, oakley, ray ban, insanity workout, iphone cases, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, gucci, hollister, nike air max, nike air max, hollister, instyler, asics running shoes, north face outlet, herve leger, nike trainers, p90x workout, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, vans, lancel, north face outlet, hollister, valentino shoes