Sunday, November 20, 2011

I love it when...

1. I'm sitting in the bedroom blogging and the fiance is in the other room trying to sing singing to The Beatles.  Really though, so cute.

[Although, dearest fiance, if your reading this, please find something else to listen to, other than The Beatles.  You will ruin them for me if you continue to listen to them 24/7.  This applies to Bob Marley, too.  Balance my dear, Balance.]



2. I'm in one room, the fiance's in another, and we're Gmail video chatting with each other.  WAY more effective than yelling.

3.  The fiance sends me random texts telling me how much he loves me when he is out with his friends.  So sweet.  Or, when we're in bed trying to sleep and he whispers in my ear, "I love you more than you'll ever know".  He knows how to make this girl feel loved.

4. Frankenstein curls up in a ball in my lap and passes out (for HOURS).  She is the best blogging helper ever!

5.  I discover new amazing TV shows.  For example, The Mentalist. I suggest you check it out if you haven't already.  It is goooood!

A pretty good time just looking at him too.  And his suit vests, need I say more!  via

6.  I get my butt out the door for a run...and it ends up being one of those feel-amazing, super pumped runs.
[On the other hand, I hate it when I think a run is going to be great, but it's really so miserable I turn around after the first mile]


7. I fall asleep to the rain.  Like last night.  Music to my ears.

8.   The fiance buys me presents.  New Camera on the way!

This baby! I can't wait to share GOOD photos with all of you!  Thank you lover pants!  via


Happy Sunday Everyone.

What do you love?
Pin It!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the Beatles! And I'm also a serious music repeater, it drives my boyfriend crazy as well. :P
Thanks for your kind comment, and I think we should trade climates, I would love to fall asleep to rain instead of snow!
<3 Carrie

♥ Nadine said...

Oooh, all the things you listed up sound just so very great and lovely. Yay for pumped runs!! Feels good to have done it, not?

Can't wait to see the pictures you took with your new camera. :) Your fiance seems to be a real catch. Lucky duck!!

Here's to a great week. XO.
Nadine

ellie said...

I also like the Mentalist! So good. I use a sony DSLR and I love it! Hope this one works out well for you!

Erica [pocket full of chuckles] said...

HAHA- Video chatting from the other room. that.is.awesome.

ninest123 said...

longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, louis vuitton, prada handbags, louboutin shoes, nike free, ugg boots, kate spade outlet, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, prada outlet, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, nike free, tory burch outlet, jordan shoes, louboutin, longchamp pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, air max, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, burberry, louis vuitton, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp, uggs on sale, tiffany jewelry, air jordan pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, replica watches, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, longchamp outlet, ugg boots, sac longchamp, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses

ninest123 said...

tn pas cher, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike blazer, coach purses, sac guess, burberry, mulberry, true religion jeans, converse pas cher, ugg boots, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, nike free run uk, burberry outlet online, lululemon, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, hogan, north face, coach outlet, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, lacoste pas cher, true religion outlet, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, nike roshe, michael kors, ray ban uk, kate spade handbags, air force, hollister pas cher, vanessa bruno, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, oakley pas cher, hollister, michael kors, timberland, hermes, nike air max, north face, vans pas cher, nike air max

ninest123 said...

mont blanc, nike roshe, wedding dresses, louboutin, soccer shoes, nfl jerseys, birkin bag, lululemon, reebok shoes, converse, nike huarache, new balance, celine handbags, bottega veneta, baseball bats, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mac cosmetics, ralph lauren, mcm handbags, timberland boots, chi flat iron, babyliss, beats by dre, oakley, ray ban, insanity workout, iphone cases, soccer jerseys, converse outlet, ghd, jimmy choo shoes, gucci, hollister, nike air max, nike air max, hollister, instyler, asics running shoes, north face outlet, herve leger, nike trainers, p90x workout, vans shoes, ferragamo shoes, vans, lancel, north face outlet, hollister, valentino shoes