After a very long, great Saturday afternoon I stumbled upon Joy's blog over at Dear Joy. She had a tag post titled "I feel naked without..." and invited all her readers to post 5 things they feel naked without.
For those of you taking 'naked' literally, get your mind out of the gutter. Geeez :)
Anyway, I decided I would play along, and I encourage all of you to head over to her blog and play too!
I FEEL NAKED WITHOUT...
1. At least one hair tie on my wrist, AT ALL TIMES. Right now it's two.
2. My Klean Kanteen water bottle. If you don't have one of these already, I suggest you go and by one asap. I take this thing with me everywhere, literally. I started carrying it around a few years ago and I will never look back. It has saved me tons of money and helps the environment! Plus, they come in lots of pretty colors :)
|They make perfect stocking stuffers! Image via|
3. My engagement ring. Since it was placed on my finger almost 7 months ago i've only taken it off to clean. Sometimes I take it off just to see if I feel any different (naked), and boy oh boy, do I!
4. My phone. Yes, my phone goes with me almost everywhere. It's my calculator, alarm clock, music player, everything! Technology these days really is amazing!
5. Socks or slippers. A couple years ago I started wearing socks around the apartment because I didn't like the carpet touching my feet. I'm not sure why, I think the carpet just felt dirty (even though it really wasn't). Anyway, now I have to have either a pair of socks or slippers on my feet at all times whenever i'm in the house.
|I heart these. Too bad these babies go for $80!?!? via|
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday!