Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things I love right now...


I love Fall and Winter for reasons other than pumpkin food.

I know, shocking...

But really, I also love Fall and Winter because it means scarves, boots and layers.

I have a pretty serious obsession with boots and scarves.

And, unfortunately for me, blazers and sweaters are starting to creep their way on this list.

Bad news for me.

So, instead of going out and buying things I REALLY can't afford, I am going to see how long I can avoid the malls by blogging about them instead.

Genius?

We'll see.

Love wrap scarves.
Eugenia Kim, $176
I LOVE old grandfather sweaters.
Pendleton, The Portland Collection, $348
I need this sweater.
The Addison Story, $176
I will take one of every color. Thank you.
James Perse, $225
These were on my list of wants last year, and they are on my list this year. I need rain boots.
Hunter Rain boots $125
LOVE
Splendid $188
Love.
Paula Bianco, $105
I almost pee'd myself when I saw these boots. For reals.
Free People- $335
Oh blazers, How I love/need you.
Bop Basics, $198
Add leggings, boots and knee high socks. I'd be a comfy girl.
One Teaspoon, $160
I can't live without socks. And these are pretty amazing. Under boots or around the house! Love.
SmartWool, $23.95/pair
Maxi Skirts. Not sure how long I can hold off getting one of these...
Rachel Pally- $138.60 (sale).

In love with long dresses.
Rachel Pally $246


This is just the start.

My Shopbop shopping cart is currently over 15K. That scares me.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Aimitha said...

I want to buy EVERYTHING on this post :-) I expecially the grandfather sweater