Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Sayings



Originally, I was going to post something else.  But for today, I decided to go with a slightly lighter subject and save the other for a different day.

Basically, Eleanor Roosevelt said it perfectly...

Life is about decisions, some right and some wrong.

As intelligent human beings, we have the ability to weigh our options and pick the path we feel in our heart to be best.

In the end, we will be criticized and judged and lectured on how we could have chosen better.  Because no matter what all decisions have opposing players.

But, this is your life.

Stop worrying about what other people with think- how they will judge.

This is something I have struggled with my whole life.  However, I am slowly learning that no matter what, I can't make everyone happy.  I can't achieve everyone's approval.

So, why not make myself happy?
Why not approve of myself?

What better end could possibly exist?


Happy Sunday Everyone!  Hope you've all had a great weekend!

Pin It!

No comments: