Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Sayings




I hated my last job. Like seriously hated it.

I worked at Stanford as a Research Assistant and it turned out to be like nothing I expected.

The only aspect of the job that brought a smile to my face were my co workers. Aside from seeing them each day, I was happy to leave this miserable job last Spring.

Unfortunately, this has been my only "real" job and it's kinda ruined me.

This is why I refuse to make research my career.

Originally, I was going to go to Pharmacy school or Medical school. But, I took a long hard look at myself and decided that I never want work to be my life.

I want my family to be my life.

So, I've decided to go back to school (but, for only one year thank goodness) and get my teaching credentials.

I want to be a high school Biology teacher.

I love Biology. Science is one of my passions.

What better way to live my life than to share this passion with others.

Maybe I'll even get lucky and have a few students that like Biology too.

This job will be hard. It will be stressful. But I know I would be great at it.

Plus, i'll get to make my family dinner every night.

Sounds good to me.

So even though i'm in my mid-twenties, and still working toward my career, i'm ok with that.

I'll find my happy place eventually.
Pin It!

No comments: