Monday, October 10, 2011

One Reason Why I LOVE California

California has pretty amazing Taqueria's

(aka best Mexican food)

I would consider myself a pretty good cook, but decent Mexican food, especially burritos, are impossible to perfect.

I've tried. Believe me.

I'll probably never learn the secret to making a bomb Taqueria burrito, and for that, I am thankful.

To be honest, i'm not sure if I really want to know what is packed into that tube of goodness.

Instead, I enjoy the rare occasions Aaron and I splurge on burritos- our restuarant nights.

These are the nights we stuff our faces, forget small talk, and end up so full we have to unbutton our pants to fit the last bite (ok, only I have this problem).

These are our special nights.

Romantic. I know.

But, it is nights like this that make me love us even more.

Anticipation.

Absolute Bliss.

What did I just do?


If you haven't noticed the amazing Halloween tablecloth, do so now.

Holidays do not go unnoticed in this house.
Pin It!

No comments: