Monday, October 17, 2011

10 Things That Make Me HAPPY Right Now

1. The perfect weather
2. The Mulled Cider candle burning on my side table
3. That I will finally start horseback riding again on Wednesday
4. Pumpkins, and pumpkin food
5. The vegetable sandwich I plan on making myself for dinner
6. Manicured nails done by me for free
7. Moose being extra cuddly today
8. Tea time, anytime
9. Cashews and Almonds
10. My recent obsession with mud rooms


Found on this lovely blog
Photo found here
Photo found here although i'm unsure its original source

Pin It!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this time it appears like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform available right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
Take a look at my weblog free iphone 5

Anonymous said...

Whаt's up, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

My homepage ... diamondlinks review