Friday, September 23, 2011

Game Nights are Pretty Awesome

About a month ago, I got this great idea...

GAME NIGHT

Yes, you heard me right. I am that person that implements game night in the weekly family schedule.

Why?

Why not?

Games are great. They stimulate conversation that would not otherwise take place and I get to spend time with my fiance and future mother-in-law.

Mostly, I just really love games. Who knows, maybe I didn't play them enough as a child.

After I have my own little ones, game night will still be a part of our week. It doesn't cost money and we don't have to leave the house. Our kids may not like it when they are older, hormonal and in high school, but too bad.

My house, my rules.

I've gotten ahead of myself- considering I don't have my own house or any kids.

Until then, Frankenstein and Moose like to fill in.

Sequence is the best!

My lovely fiance is sneaky and I find him cheating at least once every time we play games. His mom says it runs in the family.


Pin It!

No comments: